With more than 10 million active players, Dota 2 is among the most popular MOBA games. Dozens of professional leagues compete on a professional circuit that hosts roughly 25 big championships each year. Betting on Dota 2 can make these tournaments a little more exciting.
Valve Corporation developed and released Dota 2, a free-to-play video game. The best 16 teams from six different areas compete in the official tournament. It’s the year’s final season, and just a huge draw for Dota 2 aficionados.
What is Dota 2?
Valve Corporation released Dota 2 in 2013, which is an action real-time strategy game. A Dota 2 game’s main goal is to demolish the opponent team’s main structure or Ancient. By destroying minions, opposing players, and enemy constructions, players need to use their heroes to obtain gold.
Dota 2 is a team sport in which two groups of five players compete against each other. Each participant is in charge of a single hero with his or her own set of powers, playstyle, and duty. To increase the player’s strength, teams are made up of heroes with a variety of abilities and playing styles.
Real Money Dota 2 Betting
Dota 2 has one of the most well-known and profitable gaming communities on the planet. The popularity of the game derives from the fact that it would be simple to learn but difficult to control. Underdog teams have had the ability to upset better teams, so eSports betting on games may be quite profitable. Meta shifts in the game are based on which items and heroes are much stronger at any particular time.
When it refers to the popularity of the sport among participants and spectators, the game has a significant impact on betting odds. These changes are in addition to the tournament’s ongoing rebalancing of characters and equipment.
Betting sites for Dota 2
- Luckbox DOTA 2 Betting. Luckbox is a fantastic new esports gambling platform that offers odds on CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Overwatch, and other popular titles. There seem to be live broadcasts of the major contests, so you can bet both before and during the game.
- Bet365. The largest online betting website in the globe is Bet365. They already have a large number of pre-event and in-play marketplaces available. They got PSG and their marketplace for DOTA 2 The Global has been online. LGD is now the 13/8 favorite.
- GGBET.com. GGBET.com provides esports and regular sports betting, as well as live streaming for all major events. They feature first-person shootings, battle royales, and MOBAs, as also League of Legends and Dota 2, and the UI is simple to use.
- Betway. Betway is a major European bookmaker. PSG.LGD now has a 5/1 chance of winning the tournament outright. If users believe they’ll surge to a crown, bet365 has been the best to make at 13/8.
- Betsafe. Perhaps one of our favorite bookmakers has expanded their offerings to include DOTA 2: The International. PSG is present as well. With odds of just 3/2, LGD is the clear favorite to win the championship. Through SG-esports, OG is the second-best bet at 5/1.